Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dear Diary (1)

Dear Diary,

Im having a crisis. I have this nagging feeling that I'm in love with the worst possible person to be in love with yet.... I can't help myself. He's irresistible. He's charming, sexy, brilliant, and frankly, he's HOT. But I've known him for two days. He won't come onto me that quickly, but he seemed to be attracted to me when we first met. He always wanted to walk next to me, he always talked to me first. He taught me a handshake without me asking. But I went along with it, and now it seems like he's pulling away. Should I pull away too and let him come back to me like he did before? Or is it because he knows I'm an easy person to make fall in love? I want him to just come over and bust into my room without any reason and just be there for the sake of being there. But I know he never will. I have to let this develop over time. I'll flirt a bit, then pull away. And I'll keep repeating the cycle until he finally can't take it anymore and just wants me. I don't know if that will actually work or not, but I wish I could just try without having the fear of him rejecting me.
Diary, I don't know what to do about this. It's wonderful that I have feelings for someone who isn't only in my head, but I'm afraid it will go back to being that way before long. And I don't want to be lonely any longer than I already have been

Love,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment